As the governing body of the school we are responsible for the strategic management of the school and make decisions about a wide range of issues.
The core responsibilities involved are:
- Ensuring accountability
- Acting as a ‘critical friend’ to the Head Teacher
- Monitoring and evaluating the school’s progress
- Budgetary allocation and control
- Planning for the long term future of the school
- Setting the school’s aims and values
- Appointing senior members of staff including the Head Teacher
The governing body is split in to a small number of committees, each responsible for one area such as finance or health and safety. These committees meet separately from the main governing body to discuss relevant issues in more detail. Discussion is then fed back at a full governing body meeting.
Please click below to find out about us!
Articles - Please click to open
|Governor Information and Duties|
|Register of Governor Interests|
|Governor Biographies - Leadership|
|Governor Biographies - Co-opted|
|Governor Biographies - Parent and Staff|